Eastern Construction is defined by the dependability of the sun rising. THINK FORWARD. RISE ABOVE. Those words reflect the daily philosophy by which we work at Eastern Construction. With every project we undertake, we do so with the understanding that we have the vision, knowledge, skills and ability to generate innovative solutions that consistently exceed client expectations.
As an employee-owned company, we take great pride in our work and our successes are consistently rewarded by our clients through repeat business. Strong leadership, innovative thinking and a solutions-focused approach are a winning combination that has served us well throughout our history. Our success lies in our ability as a team to blend our diverse expertise to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
The Marketing and Proposal Coordinator will support the business development team in the writing and production of compelling communications that resonate with our targeted audiences, to enable Eastern Construction to win new business and establish/support our brand identity in the market.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to coordinate and prepare proposal responses to Expressions of Interest (EOI); Requests for Qualifications (RFQ); Requests for Proposal (RFP); and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Write, edit, format, and produce content for all Eastern Construction’s marketing and communications initiatives
- Maintain, create content and post for Eastern Construction’s social media pages and website
- Create, maintain and update marketing and proposal materials such as project profiles, resumes, etc.
- Assist with design conception, development, and layout of content for client proposals, marketing collateral, templates, and other corporate communications
- Assist with the review and analyzation of client solicitations to develop schedule of deliverables for production of proposals and statements of qualifications
- Coordinate and create outputs (printing, assembly, exporting) in production of marketing and communications material
- Develop internal communications and newsletters and communications of varying formats (project wins, new initiatives, charity and community events)
- Translate company information, data, and statistics into illustrative graphic representations and into marketable information
- Support and maintain an organized database of communications materials and proposal content
- Review and analyze all current communications processes and material for continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
- Assist in gathering, tracking and reporting on market intelligence and stats
- Assist with document control and management to support various pursuits
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Fine Arts or related field
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Communications, Marketing and/or Proposal development
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (lnDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Video Editing, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
- Some experience in writing technical proposals, as well as general proposal writing skills.
- Expert at visualization, layout, graphic design skills to facilitate appealing and effective communication.
- Strong writing and editing skills (including grammar and punctuation).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent proofreading abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, work independently or in a team setting and establish priorities.
- Efficiently work under pressure in a dynamic deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities
We thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Eastern is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of people with disabilities and will provide accommodation upon request.